Enter to win tickets to a screening of "Ted" starring Mark Wahlberg, Seth MacFarlane and Mila Kunis. The Universal Pictures release opens July 13th, 2012
"Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane brings his boundary-pushing brand of humor to the big screen for the first time as writer, director and voice star of Ted. In the live action/CG-animated comedy, he tells the story of John Bennett (Mark Wahlberg), a grown man who must deal with the cherished teddy bear who came to life as the result of a childhood wish...and has refused to leave his side ever since.
Also in the cast are Giovani Ribisi and Joel McHale.
Screening Dates and Locations: (updates on theatres and showtimes soon)
Monday, June 25 at 7:00pm AMC Phipps Plaza
Tuesday, June 26 at 7:00pm
Regal Stonecrest (Charlotte)
Regal Green Hills (Nashville)
Regal North Hills (Raleigh)
Carmike Wynnsong (Carmike)
Check out the official site for "Ted"
REVIEWER REWARDS! Write a review for any film, and you'll have priority over regular entrants. The more reviews we see, the more convinced we'll be on your contribution to Upcoming-Movies.com. Comments do not classify in reviews and a few paragraphs AT LEAST are required to be eligible. Nor does writing a review guarantee you a pass.
NOTE: Entry in the contest is required and reviews alone do not enter you automatically into any contests and or screenings.
How do I enter? Easy! Follow these simple instructions:
1. Register on Upcoming-Movies.com (if you haven't already)|
2. Join theTed Movie Fan Group (See below for an example)
3. Share the movie group on Twitter, Facebook, Google + and other social networks by hitting the appropriate buttons under the image shown above, and show your support! (see below)
4. After that, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Name of Screening
- Location/City of Screening
- Full Name
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- Username on Upcoming-Movies.com
That's it! NOTE: Atlanta winners will be sent passes via regular USPS mail, however winners in other areas will be sent an email with a dowloadable pass. Each screening pass admits two. We are not announcing winners for any screenings.