Privacy | Terms | Advertise on Movie Jungle | About Us | Contact Us
Click on their profile image and click “BLOCK MEMBER”.
To rate a video – On the right side of the video that you’re currently viewing, scroll your mouse over the stars and click on the star you wish. Give it a rating anywhere from 1-5 with 1 being the lowest possible score.
To comment on a video – Navigate to under the video where you see “VIDEO COMMENTS” and place your comment. Please keep it clean and be respectful to others.
Click on their profile image and click “SEND MESSAGE” or send them a SNAP! (See below)
What is “SNAP ME” and how do I do it?
When you “SNAP” someone, it’s like giving them a playful pinch, poke, or prod to let them know you’re around.
To opt out of any further communications from Movie Jungle, click the following link:
This FAQ Section may be updated at any point in time.
If you’re not a Movie Jungle member then what are you waiting for? Click on “Join” on the top navigation panel to the right of the “LOGIN” link (located near the password entry box) to join.
Just click on the big green “Upload a Video” button at the top of the screen and you’ll be asked for the following information:
Then hit submit and watch the progress bar. Naturally, depending on the size of the video, uploads can take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours. When the upload and conversion process is done, an icon will appear with a classic “5” stating that your upload is being prepared. Once ready, the video will appear among all other videos in the “VIDEOS” page and, if we like it, may feature it on the main page.
To select all photos in the folder do the following:
You can add to an existing gallery shown in the “Upload to:” dropdown list (if any exist) or create a new album by placing its name in the “Or create a new album box”
Click “SELECT ALL” under the right side of the large white box. Then click on the check box of any image and it will select all of the photos in the folder. To deselect all simply uncheck any box and it will deselect all images. (Or you can cheat and hold down the “CTRL button” and the “A” button at once to select all images but you’ll have to deselect each one individually after that).
Click on “SETTINGS” at the top right of the page to access your user settings. Navigate to nder your user profile photo and click on “PHOTOS.” This will bring up all photos you’ve uploaded. On the right click on “UPLOAD PHOTOS.”
Once the multi image upload comes up, the left pane acts as a window to your computer. From there, select the folder with your images and they will appear on the right window. Here, choose any images you wish to add by checking the box to the left of each window. You can rotate the images and change their description as well.
Upload Limits and Sizes:
- You may upload 50 images at a time
- Each image selected cannot be more than 5mb a piece.
- If you wish to add more, you may continue and repeat the process above.
Upcoming-Movies.com is pleased to announce the re-addition of user movie reviews, allowing fans a chance to rate films and write their reviews on current and upcoming releases.
Registered users merely need to search on various places within the site including the main page, upcoming movies page and groups page for any movies they wish to review. Register here!
Additionally, all reviews are shown in several different places including the main "User Movie Reviews Page" and each movie page under "Movie Reviews." (see an example here).
One can rate their review on a Star Rating running from 1 (Poor) to 5 (Excellent) and can share their reviews on popular Social Networks like Twitter and Facebook!
Get your review seen by many today! Here's what you do:
1. Register if you haven't already
2. Login at the top navigation panel
3. Visit either:
- The Main Upcoming-Movies.com page
- The Upcoming Movies Page
- The Main Groups Page
and locate the film which you wish to rate and review. If it's not there, search for it.
4. Once found, click on the title and you'll be taken to the Movie Fan Page.
5. On the panel which includes the Facebook "Like" Button, "Twitter" Button and Google +1 Button, Click on "Add Review" (see an example here) next to "Movie Reviews" (see an example here).
6. The add review page opens. Here, give a TITLE to your review, write a long or short review in the "Review Text" box and add any keywords relevant to your review. Make sure you give it a STAR rating.
7. Hit Save
How to find your review:
You can find your review in several places.
1. First off, check the Fan page where you added the review. Click on the "Movie Reviews" link to display your review and others' reviews for the same movie or group.
2. Hit the "User Reviews" link on the top navigation panel to see user reviews made by users for ALL movies.
3. In your user profile! Click on your User Name at the Top Navigation Panel. You'll be taken to your page where you can see your video uploads, images, friends and more.
4. Hit the "Movie Reviews" link and VOILA there's your review!
How do I edit my review:
1. In your Movie Reviews Page, simply click on the link and you'll see an edit button.
2. Click it and you'll be taken back to the edit page where you can edit your ranking and review alike. This way, once you've seen a movie more than once, you may have changed your mind on the rating, and can edit it as such.
3. Also, in the Fan page where the reviews are as well as the main User Reviews Page, you will be able to view and edit all reviews.
Other Features you may not be aware of:
As a registered user, you can upload multiple large images at the same time, Upload videos and share them with friends.
You can also create your own fan groups or private groups viewable only by friends you have invited!
Another super-cool feature is - change the look or SKIN of your video player to one of several colors including green, red, black, blue and more! Just click on "MEMBER SETTINGS" once logged in and hit the dropdown menu for "Movie Player Skin."
For help on any of the above, visit our FAQ page!
Have fun folks! That's what it's all about!
Click on the “SETTINGS” link to the right of the text box located on the navigation panel at the top right of the page. Within here you can modify all of the above and more. You can even change your skin on your player from white, red, blue, green and yellow. This will play any and all videos in that skin color throughout the site and can be changed at any time.
You can also check your Movie Jungle email here which is received from other users, create and update photo galleries, see your friends and more.
Click on the “LOGIN” link to the right of the text box located on the navigation panel at the top right of the page.